2013 North District Championships
Saturday 25th May 2013
Queens Park, Inverness
Results - Medal Table
- The competition will be held under UK Athletics Rules, incorporating the scottishathletics IAAF Age Group Pilot.
- Athletes must declare 1 hour before their event with ALL declarations closing at 2pm. Please ask all athletes to take note of their event times and ensure that they arrive at Queens Park in time to declare and warm up.
- All competitors will be issued with 2 numbers to be worn front and back (except high jump & pole vault ‐ 1 number to be worn).
- All field events will be allowed 3 trials with the top 8 athletes receiving a further 3 trials, provided a legal mark is registered in the first 3 rounds (except High Jump and Pole Vault).
- For athlete safety, the use of portable electronic devices (including ipods and mobile phones) will not be permitted inside the competition area. Any such devices found in use within the competition area shall be confiscated by the Track/Field Referee. Devices will be returned to the athlete after their competition and can be collected and signed for at the Admin Block.
- All camera and video equipment must be registered with the sports centre prior to the start of the meeting. This is a Stadium rule. Any refusal to cease recording with unauthorised equipment will result in removal of the person from Inverness Leisure premises.
Run4it will be present at the event from 8.30am-2pm. We will have a selection of spikes, race clothing and accessories including a selection of spike pack, compression and nutrition.
To participants who produce their race number at the event or in Inverness on the day of the Saturday 25th May we will offer a discount of 15%. This excludes offers and sale products. We will also will offering 3 for 2 on packs of spikes on the day (this offer is excluded from the 15% discount).